Entry is available via online registration which closes at 6pm on the Saturday night (6pm Friday for round 1) before the event.
You can also enter on the day of the race, however entry closes 30 minutes prior to the race start and an additional $15 administration fee per entrant is payable. The race start won’t be delayed if on the day registrations have not been all processed, so make it easy for yourself and race administration by registering online.
Current AusCycling/MTBA racing licence required or
Free entry vouchers can only be redeemed on the day.
Event Cancellation and Refund Policy
- – Entrant to advise withdrawal from an event and request a refund by email to email@example.com
- – Withdrawals received more than 7 days prior to the event: Full Refund less $5 administration fee per entrant.
- – Withdrawals received 7 days or less prior to the event: No Refund.
- – Entrant did not
- – Substitutions may be made prior to or on the day of the event.
- – If the Club cancels an event: Full Refund.
- – If the Club moves the date of an event and entrant requests a refund by email to firstname.lastname@example.org: Full Refund.
- – Any cancellation or postponement of an event will be published on www.ratscc.com.au.