Summer Sprints 2020
The RATS Summer Sprints return in 2020 as a Tier 3 National Cup event across three different tracks.
Round 1 at Karingal Scout Camp is on old school hand-built trails, round 2 at Underwood Park is on flowy, machine-made trails, and round 3 we return to Redlands Track Park on hand-built trails with flat gravelly corners.
Affordable short course club XC MTB racing.
• $15* for adult MTBA members
• $5* for kids MTBA members (maximum age: 15)
• Non-members welcome, but all categories must have MTBA membership or a MTBA Day Licence.
• Free two month MTBA memberships available here.
• On-the-day registration administration fee: $15 adults, $13 kids.
* Round 1 at Karingal Scout Camp will have higher pricing due to costs of hiring the course: $25 for adults, $15 for kids categories (maximum age: 15)
Adult laps are spectator friendly, come along to cheer your family and friends.
Women only categories.
Special kids course allows parents to see most of the lap. Parents are welcome to accompany your kids on their race.
Kids C & D grade racing
• Kids D grade is for balance bikes and pedal bikes with a wheel size less than 20”.
• Kids C grade racing is for bikes between 20” and 24” wheels.
• If your child is on wheelsize greater than 24” then they must race in B grade, fast riders on 24” wheels are welcome to race in B grade too 😊
Free event photos available on social media for all entrants thanks to our sponsors.
|2 February 2020
Karingal Scout Camp
|23 February 2020
|15 March 2020
Redlands Track Park
Race base is behind Redland Animal Shelter, 264 South Street, Thornlands, QLD 4164
Event Director – Lonnie Toia firstname.lastname@example.org